quinta-feira, 17 de junho de 2021

V.A - The All Time Greatest Movie Songs - 1999 [MP3 320]

01 - Céline Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from -Titanic-).mp3
02 - Will Smith - Men In Black (From -Men In Black- Soundtrack).mp3
03 - Refugee Camp All Stars - The Sweetest Thing (feat. Lauryn Hill) (From the N.mp3
04 - Diana King - I Say A Little Prayer (Love To Infinity's Classic.mp3
05 - Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia.mp3
06 - Sophie B. Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down.mp3
07 - Michael Bolton - Go the Distance.mp3
08 - Gloria Estefan - Heaven's What I Feel (Pablo Flores Dance Remix).mp3
09 - Peabo Bryson - A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme).mp3
10 - Kenny Loggins - For the First Time.mp3
11 - Tina Arena with Marc Anthony - I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You (Duet with.mp3
12 - Barbra Streisand - I Finally Found Someone (feat. Bryan Adams).mp3
13 - Billy Joel - Modern Woman.mp3
14 - Babyface - You Were There.mp3
15 - Michael Jackson - Will You Be There (Theme from -Free Willy-).mp3
16 - Des'ree - I'm Kissing You.mp3
17 - Luther Vandross - Heart of a Hero.mp3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário